Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Miguelz intro.

Allow me to introduce myself!! My name is Miguel Sagastume, I am 20 years old and a junior. I reside in Silverlake in Providence. This semester is getting busier as the days go by. I have for classes this semester all seem to be very challenging and full of work. Now I know this would not be if their was no work, but all my other teacher hit me with a ton of work my first week. Not as nice as Dr. Bogad which I really appreciate. I have a crazy work schedule so when im not at work I am either doing school work or playing soccer. I played for RIC but decided to not play anymore because my grades were suffering and i really want to take advantage of having the chance to go to college and make something out of myself. I'm a real out going person, I like meeting new people, so dont be scared to come up to me and start amd conversation if you see me out of class. I never thought I would be blogging, but it was really easy and I'm pretty excited about using this method for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment